Mid-Year Regional Presentation Materials
As presentation materials will not be provided during Mid-Year Regionals, please print materials (linked below) ahead of time and bring with you.
- Membership & Signature Project Presentations
- 2-For-2 Workbook
- 5 Quick Steps to More Members
- ICON Program Booklet
- Signature Project Judging Criteria
- Foundation Grants Process Presentation
- Foundation Grants Process Presentation Script
- CSG Sample Application
Who should attend Mid-Year Regionals?
Any Kiwanis officer or member who is looking for ideas on how to:
- Discover new and proven ideas on how to find and retain club members
- Look for ways to improve your club’s current fundraising projects or find new ways to raise funds
- Plan meaningful projects, ones that your community automatically know its your Kiwanis Club that is making an impact on your community!
Clubs are encouraged to send AT LEAST FOUR MEMBERS to the Mid-Year Regional Conference to develop, as a team, working plans for your club.