Circle K District Convention Code of Conduct
The LaMissTenn District Board urges everyone to enjoy the convention fully. To insure proper behavior, the Board has adopted the following rules for all attendees to assure the safety, comfort, and pleasure of everyone.
- In accordance with the Circle K International Policy on Alcohol at official functions, NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES WILL BE ALLOWED AT THE DISTRICT CONVENTION.
- Everyone present at the Convention must be officially registered with the Convention and must wear your nametag to enter Convention functions.
- Sergeant-At-Arms will be on duty and have the authority to control behavior. Depending on the severity of the infraction, the responsible party might be asked to leave the Convention. Your home club and sponsoring Kiwanis Club will be notified of your conduct.
- The people registered in the rooms, along with the clubs in which they are members of, will be held responsible for any damage done to the hotel.
- Professional business attire is required for the HOUSE OF DELEGATES.
- Business casual attire (slacks and collared shirts for men, and appropriate ladies’ attire – NO jeans! NO shorts!) is required for the activities on Saturday: WORKSHOPS, CAUCUSES, and LUNCH.
- Casual attire is appropriate for the OPENING SESSION (preferably club T-shirts).
- No posters or any other materials may be attached to any surface of the hotel. Sergeant-at-Arms will remove any material and notify the candidate. Candidates will be responsible for notifying their people not to attach literature to hotel surfaces.
- All voting delegates must be properly certified in order to enter the House of Delegates. Delegates must be on time for the House of Delegates on Saturday afternoon.